Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Just Another Post


They say,"if you wish to get something you've never gotten, you have to do something you've never done". Such a simple wise word. I knew this word since I was still in first grade of junior high school. Wether my teacher who told me, or I read from my book cover, I forgot. But it had been deeply carved in my mind. That word had made me stronger everytime I faced to a new challenges in my life. Its such a big motivation to conquer burst out from the inside when I think of the word. It reminds me (if it was translated into words) : Go!!! Do something, then you'll get something. If I fear to face it, then nothing I will get. Eventhough, maybe the result is not always precisely as what's been expected, there's still always something to take from it, experiences. It maybe hurt, but it's worth. Because something that don't kill you...make you stronger.